Visual Communication for print and web. Reliable, data-driven, and detail-oriented.
I have a reputation for my use of color, but I know when to tone down for a stark and elegant design too, creating an emotion that represents the desired outcome. I understand the need to stand out and be ahead of the latest trends. I have focused on creating an overall look and feel for each client teaching them the importance of a united front in everything they do. I have done extensive research in user interface design and designing for a specific ‘call-to-action’.
My goal is to get my clients noticed and make it easy for THEIR clients or customers to interact, find information, and purchase products or services with ease.
I bring years of design and project management experience working in varying types of industries from Fortune 500 companies to startups. I have worked as a contractor and as a full-time team member. I am also willing to travel for any project.
The best proof of my skills – client feedback
- Disc Makers chose one of my designs to be included in their marketing material.
- Design Award – Magnify 360 Winner Best Design
Notable Past Clients
- Magnify 360 – Contractor – Landing page designer for Fortune 500 companies
- Hewlett Packard – Usability testing lab studies
- Apple Computer Inc. – Marketing ‘Evangelism’ group interacting with 3rd party software developers
- Emagineering LLC – Designing websites for the hotel industry
I grew up in the San Francisco Bay Area and have been involved in design and technology for most of my career. I currently live in the beautiful state of Oregon. My philosophy is simple… create art that best represents my clients without sending them over their budget. I am in love with color and layout design, it’s my passion. I strive to be a leader to show my clients a new way to look at things.